The All-New Clift Royal Sonesta Hotel
Join us to experience a reawakening of the hotel’s original craftsmanship fused with modern day San Francisco.
With a nod to our iconic past, our renovation includes dramatically updated guest rooms, an all-new modern lobby experience, and much more – all in the midst of one of the city’s most dynamic regions.
A place that reveals the past and embraces the accelerating pace of the future
An ambiance that engages traditional touches while enveloping the beauty of San Francisco
A welcome respite for both guests and community to refresh and engage
A destination for seekers, creators and thrillers to capture their past and reinvent their destiny at the reimagined
Clift Royal Sonesta Hotel
Originally constructed for the Panama-Pacific International Exposition in 1915, The Clift’s new guest rooms were inspired by that very same event.
- Stylishly designed rooms, junior suites and suites
- Chic color palate and textures
- A compelling guest experience through design details
- Spacious guest rooms and suites with enlarged bathrooms
- Separate work and dining areas in all rooms
- Energy saving environmental controls to reduce carbon footprint
NEW MEETING AND EVENT SPACES
- Newly renovated function space to include a light-filled general session space with soaring two-story, floor-to-ceiling windows
- Natural light and city views
- Versatile prefunction space with high-tech AV functionalities
- Collaborative spaces
- New, light-filled, technologically advanced boardroom with seatings for 26 people
FREDERICKS: NOW OPEN
Reverting back to its original location in the hotel, The Clift announces Fredericks, a new eatery, complete with creative food and drink for any time of day.
- High-end coffee program
- Gourmet pastries and snacks
- Brasserie fare and elevated comfort food
- Wine, beer and cocktails on tap
- And more!