Indulge in Sophisticated Luxury at The Clift Royal Sonesta Hotel
The “Live Like Frederick” package incorporates all the finest luxuries, and pays homage to the rich history of both the hotel and San Francisco itself. To book, please call 1.415.775.4700
Live Like Frederick includes the following (for four people):
Live Like Frederick Package
- Two-night stay in Private Apartment, including connecting Junior Suite for quad occupancy. The Private Apartment is the original apartment of Frederick C. Clift, tastefully restored with hardwood finishes, dining for 8, ensuite master bathroom, guest powder room and kitchenette.
- A bottle of vintage champagne and a selection of hors d'oeuvres upon arrival in your suite
- Chef’s Private tasting in Fredericks, followed by drinks in Redwood Room
- Four-course meal in private dining room with our Michelin starred Chef Daniel Corey, wine pairing included. Followed by nightcap in Redwood Room
- Daily breakfast for four in Frederick’s namesake restaurant one morning for breakfast, and enjoy in-room dining in your suite on the second morning
- Tour of San Francisco, ending at Palace of Fine Arts
- Ride and arrive in style in a 1938 Rolls Royce with dressed chauffeur
- Escape Room experience at Palace of Fine Arts for four
- Ranked one of the best escape room companies in the world, and top escape room in San Francisco 3 years in a row
The Clift Royal Sonesta Hotel salutes its rich history by debuting a package that allows guests to honor Frederick C. Clift, the visionary who built the hotel, and “Live Like Frederick.” The hotel was conceived by Mr. Clift as an elegant place to stay for visitors to the Panama-Pacific International Exposition of 1915, and that tradition of luxury continues a century later with the “Live Like Frederick” package, which offers the ultimate decadent San Francisco experience.