Safe Stays at Sonesta San Jose
We’d like to start by thanking you for trusting us during these very challenging times. Our entire team is delighted that you are staying with us and we want you to know we are committed making the best of the current situation, and that we will do our very best to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta.
Full Stay Safe with Sonesta program details can be found at Sonesta.com/StaySafe, and below are highlights of how it is being implemented at our hotel:
- Guests and employees will always maintain 6-feet or social distancing.
- Limited number of guests on all of our elevators, and guests must sanitize hands prior to riding the elevator.
- Social distancing must also be maintained in all public spaces; lobby and restaurants.
- We are not currently providing housekeeping service during your stay. We can make arrangements to provide clean linens and towels on request.
- Additional towels, linens and non-essential items (laundry bags, pen, paper, etc.) that have been removed from your room are available upon request.
- Hertz car rental is currently closed.
- Overnight complimentary self-parking is available on site
- Concierge and bell staff services are temporarily suspended
- The following outlets are operating with a limited menu and adjusted hours. Hours of operation are subject to change.
|Sevens Bar & Grill||
take out only, 4:00 PM – 10:00 PM
|The Pantry||24 hours|
We look forward to welcoming you to San Jose!
During these challenging times, tell us how we’re doing to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta: (888)SAFE-050 or email@example.com.