Stay Safe at Sonesta Los Angeles Airport hotel
We’d like to start by thanking you for trusting us during these very challenging times. Like you, our entire team is anxiously awaiting our return to all the services and experiences but until that day comes, we want you to know we are committed to making the best of the current situation, and that we will do our very best to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta.
Full Stay Safe with Sonesta program details can be found at Sonesta.com/staysafe, and below are highlights of how it is being implemented at our resort:
- Please note, for the health & safety of our guests and team members, Sonesta hotels require guests to wear face coverings in all indoor public areas.
- Individuals are required by law to wear face coverings in public areas inside the hotel. You do not have to wear one while at the pool, or while eating and drinking.
- Limited-contact check-in and check-out
- Guests and employees will always maintain 6-feet or social distancing.
- Limited number of guests to a maximum of 4 persons on all of our elevators, and guests must sanitize hands prior to riding the elevator.
- Social distancing must also be maintained in all public spaces; lobby, restaurants, fitness center, pool, and gift shop.
- We are not currently providing housekeeping service during your stay. We can make arrangements to provide clean linens and towels on request via our internal texting service.
- Additional towels, linens and non-essential items (laundry bags, pen, paper, etc.) are available upon request.
- Pool occupancy may be limited according to local ordinances, and we ask all guests to:
- Please wipe down lounge chairs before and after use.
- Return towels to appropriate receptacle.
- Pool hours are 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- The following outlets are operating with a limited menu and adjusted hours:
|Market Café/Grab & Go||6am-10pm, daily.|
|Room Service||24 hours|
We look forward to welcoming you to LAX!
During these challenging times, tell us how we’re doing to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta: (888)SAFE-050 or firstname.lastname@example.org.