Guest Conduct Policies
Welcome to the Sonesta ES Suites! We hope that you enjoy your stay with us. To ensure the comfort and enjoyment of all of our guests, we have established the following policies. By initialing the space at the bottom of your registration agreement, you acknowledge your understanding and agreement to follow these policies.
- Subject to applicable laws, at least one registered guest for each guest room/suite must be 21 years of age or older prior to the check-in date. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted on hotel property unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian or other responsible adult (school representative, coach, or chaperone, etc., with appropriate documentation).
- A valid major credit card and government-issued photo ID are required at the time of check in. The name on the credit card and photo ID must match the name on the reservation. At checkout, cash, prepaid debit cards or gift cards may be accepted for payment, but they will not be accepted as a substitute for a valid major credit card at check in. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Prior to check in, we must be able to authorize room and tax charges for your stay as well as an additional security deposit in the amount of up to $250.
- This is a 100% non-smoking facility. Any violations of this policy will result in assessment of a non-refundable $250.00 cleaning fee per guest room/suite covered by our registration agreement.
- The maximum occupancy for each guest room/suite type at any time is as follows: Studio Suite 2 people, One Bedroom Suite - 4 people, Two Bedroom Suite 6 people or Two Bedroom Loft Suite 6 people. We enforce the maximum occupancy limits for all room/suite types. If your group exceeds the maximum occupancy for your room/suite type, your reservation or registration agreement may be terminated without notice or refund and/or you and your guests may be subject to immediate removal from the hotel property.
- Guest rooms/suites are only for the overnight accommodation of our guests and their invitees within guest room/suite occupancy limits. Parties are strictly forbidden and any registered guests or their invitees found to be having or permitting a party may be subject to termination of the registration agreement without notice or refund and/or immediate removal. Any guest room/suite occupancy above the limit per room/suite is considered to be a “party.” All money, deposits, room charges and other hotel fees, and taxes will be forfeited in the event of a termination of the registration agreement and/or removal.
- All public areas, including the Lobby, Sport Court, Picnic Area, BBQ Area and Pool are for the use of registered guests only. No parties or gatherings are allowed in these areas, nor can these areas be monopolized by any guest or group. The hotel public areas must be available for use by all registered guests at all times.
- Upon or following check out, hotel personnel will inspect your guest room/suite. After inspection, any security deposits will be returned after deducting the cost of any damage and/or extra cleaning required.
- You assume complete responsibility for any and all damage caused by you and any of your guests or invitees to any guest room/suite or public areas of the hotel property (including damage to the building, furniture, damage or extra cleaning caused by smoking in the guest room/suite, etc.). Any such damage will be deducted from any deposit or charged to your credit card. You will be charged for any hotel property that is lost or taken from your guest room/suite (including, but not limited to, towels, appliances, silverware, etc.).
- Radios, televisions and other sound-emitting devices, and voices must be maintained at a low volume after 10pm and before 8am for the comfort and enjoyment of all guests.
- ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES OR ACTIVITIES ARE NOT PERMITTED ON HOTEL PROPERTY.
This shall be your first and ONLY notification of these policies. Any complaints of noise or any other disturbances or other violation of the above policies may result in IMMEDIATE termination of your registration agreement and /or removal from the hotel property.