Stay Safe at Royal Sonesta New Orleans
We’d like to start by thanking you for trusting us during these very challenging times. Our entire team is delighted that you are staying with us and we want you to know we are committed to making the best of the current situation, and that we will do our very best to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta.
Full Stay Safe with Sonesta program details can be found at Sonesta.com/StaySafe, and below are highlights of how it is being implemented at our hotel:
- Please note, for the health & safety of our guests and team members, Sonesta hotels require guests to wear face coverings in all indoor public areas.
- Limited-contact check-in and check-out.
- Valet Parking will be available. City of New Orleans is performing road work on Conti Street. Due to intermittent road closures enter the parking garage from Bienville Street.
- Overnight parking is $40.00 per night, plus tax
- Guests and employees will always maintain 6-feet or social distancing.
- Limited number of guests on all of our elevators, and guests must sanitize hands prior to riding the elevator.
- Social distancing must also be maintained in all public spaces; lobby, restaurants, fitness center, and pool.
- City of New Orleans’ Guidelines for COVID-19 Reopening Modified Phase Three require everyone must wear a mask or face covering when performing activities in public. You do not need to wear a face covering while performing outdoor recreation but you must abide by all social distancing.
We are not currently providing housekeeping service during your stay. We can make arrangements to provide clean linens and towels on request.
- Additional towels, linens and non-essential items (laundry bags, pen, paper, etc.) that have been removed from your room are available upon request.
- The Fitness Center and Pool are open and operational.
- The following outlets are operating with a limited menu and adjusted hours. Please note that these times are subject to change.
|Desire Oyster Bar||
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
|The Jazz Playhouse||
Wednesday - Friday, 6-10 p.m. Saturday 6-10 p.m. starting May 8th
|PJ's Coffee Café||
Sunday - Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Thursday - Sunday, 3:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
|Oasis Pool Bar||
Wednesday - Sunday, 12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
|In Room Dining
Room Service Drop Off
|Sunday - Thursday, 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday - Saturday, 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
We look forward to welcoming you to New Orleans!
During these challenging times, tell us how we’re doing to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta: (888)SAFE-050 or firstname.lastname@example.org.