Stay Safe at Royal Sonesta Houston
We’d like to start by thanking you for trusting us during these very challenging times. Our entire team is delighted that you are staying with us and we want you to know we are committed making the best of the current situation, and that we will do our very best to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta.
Full Stay Safe with Sonesta program details can be found at Sonesta.com/StaySafe, and below are highlights of how it is being implemented at our hotel:
- Please note, for the health & safety of our guests and team members, Sonesta hotels require guests to wear face coverings in all indoor public areas.
- Limited-contact check-in and check-out
- Guests and employees will always maintain 6-feet or social distancing.
- Guests are required to wear a mask in public spaces. Reach out to the front desk to learn where exceptions might apply.
- Limited number of guests on all of our elevators, and guests must sanitize hands prior to riding the elevator.
- Social distancing must also be maintained in all public spaces; lobby, restaurants, fitness center, and pool.
- We are not currently providing housekeeping service during your stay. We can make arrangements to provide clean linens and towels on request.
- Additional towels, linens and non-essential items (laundry bags, pen, paper, etc.) that have been removed from your room are available upon request.
- Self-parking is available for a fee of $24 overnight.
- Pool occupancy is being limited according to local ordinances, and we ask all guests to:
- Wipe down lounge chairs before and after use.
- Return towels to appropriate receptacle.
- The Fitness Center is operating with limited hours 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- The following outlets are operating with a limited menu and adjusted hours. Please note that these times are subject to change.
|Launch||6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Grab and Go Only
|Axis Lounge||Sunday - Thursday, 4:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Friday - Saturday, 12:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
We look forward to welcoming you to Houston!
During these challenging times, tell us how we’re doing to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta: (888)SAFE-050 or email@example.com.