Safe Stays at Sonesta Miami Airport
We’d like to start by thanking you for trusting us during these very challenging times. Our entire team is delighted that you are staying with us and we want you to know we are committed making the best of the current situation, and that we will do our very best to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta.
Full Stay Safe with Sonesta program details can be found at Sonesta.com/StaySafe, and below are highlights of how it is being implemented at our hotel:
- Guests and employees will always maintain 6-feet or social distancing.
- Limited number of guests on all of our elevators, and guests must sanitize hands prior to riding the elevator.
- Social distancing must also be maintained in all public spaces; lobby and restaurants.
- We are not currently providing housekeeping service during your stay. We can make arrangements to provide clean linens and towels on request.
- Additional towels, linens and non-essential items (laundry bags, pen, paper, etc.) that have been removed from your room are available upon request.
- The pool and deck is open daily from 8am – 10pm.
- The Fitness Center is open 24/7.
- Overnight self-parking is available on site for an additional fee. Valet parking is unavailable.
- Concierge and bell staff services are temporarily suspended
- The following outlets are operating with a limited menu and adjusted hours. Hours of operation are subject to change.
6:00 AM – 12:00 PM Daily
|Buena Vista Lounge||
5:00 PM – 10:00 PM Daily
|The Market Place||Open 24/7|
We look forward to welcoming you to Miami!
During these challenging times, tell us how we’re doing to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta: (888)SAFE-050 or email@example.com.