Stay Safe at The Chase Park Plaza Royal Sonesta
We’d like to start by thanking you for trusting us during these very challenging times. Our entire team is delighted that you are staying with us and we want you to know we are committed to making the best of the current situation, and that we will do our very best to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta.
Full Stay Safe with Sonesta program details can be found at Sonesta.com/StaySafe, and below are highlights of how it is being implemented at our hotel:
- Please note, for the health & safety of our guests and team members, Sonesta hotels require guests to wear face coverings in all indoor public areas.
- Entrance: Kingshighway (main entrance open). Doors lock at 11 p.m. and guests arriving after this time will need to call the main number of the hotel for Security to provide access.
- Limited-contact check-in and check-out.
- Individuals are required per St. Louis City ordinance to wear face coverings in public areas inside and outside when social distancing isn’t possible.
- Guests and employees will always maintain 6-feet or social distancing.
- Limited number of guests on all of our elevators, and guests must sanitize hands prior to riding the elevator.
- Social distancing must also be maintained in all public spaces; lobby, restaurants and fitness center.
- We are not currently providing housekeeping service during your stay. We can make arrangements to provide clean linens and towels on request.
- Additional towels, linens and non-essential items (laundry bags, pen, paper, etc.) that have been removed from your room are available upon request.
- R Club Concierge Lounge, the Tenderloin, movie theater and the pool are closed at this time.
- The following outlets are operating with a limited menu and adjusted hours. Hours of operation are subject to change. Please contact the hotel for up to date restaurant hours for The Chase Club.
|Preston||open daily for Grab & Go, 6:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.|
|The Chase Club||Wednesday – Sunday|
We look forward to welcoming you to St. Louis!
During these challenging times, tell us how we’re doing to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta: (888)SAFE-050 or email@example.com.