Stay Safe at Royal Sonesta Boston
We’d like to start by thanking you for trusting us during these very challenging times. Like you, our team is anxiously awaiting our return to all the services and experiences one could expect from a AAA Four-Diamond hotel. But until that day comes, we want you to know we are committed to making the best of the current situation, and that our top priority is to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta.
As part of Sonesta’s continuing commitment to health and safety, and following the guidance of CDC and other experts, Sonesta hotels require all guests and associates to wear masks in indoor, public areas.
For the most current travel guidelines and requirements in the state of Massachusetts, please visit https://www.mass.gov/.
Full Stay Safe with Sonesta program details can be found at Sonesta.com/StaySafe.
- Self-parking is available in covered parking garage adjacent to hotel.
- Limited-contact check-in and check-out experience.
- Your guest room has been sanitized and Stay Safe with Sonesta sealed for your arrival.
- We are not currently providing housekeeping service during your stay. We can make arrangements to provide clean linens and towels on request.
- Additional towels, linens and non-essential items (laundry bags, pen, paper, etc.) that have been removed from your room are available upon request.
Fitness Center & Pool
- Guests are free to enjoy the use of the fitness center and pool.
Studio Café & Bakery
- STUDIO Café & Bakery is open and offers breakfast, lunch and to-go options.
- Monday - Friday, 6:30AM - 12:00PM
- Saturday & Sunday, 6:30AM - 2:00PM
- Breakfast: Currently not serving breakfast.
- Saturday and Sunday, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Lunch: Currently not serving lunch.
- Monday – Thursday, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Friday, 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Saturday, 3:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Sunday, 3:00 PM – 9:00 PM
We look forward to welcoming you to Boston!
During these challenging times, tell us how we’re doing to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta: (888)SAFE-050 or firstname.lastname@example.org.