Meetings & Social Events
Yucay, with an ideal climate of warm weather and year-round sunshine, is the perfect location for your incentive groups or special events. Enjoy the charm of this old monastery, completed with beautifully landscaped gardens, chapel, handicraft shops and more.
We invite you to consider some of the wonderful and authentic experiences to make your business or social event truly memorable:
- Welcome by local children dressed in traditional costume
- "Rain" of flower petals, a local tradition
- Mass and Chorus in Quechua language
- Coca leaf reading
- Harpist playing Andean music
- Traditional folk music and dances
- Theatre show
- Textile/handicraft market
- Market with locally-grown vegetables and typical Andean products
- Andean buffet
- Pachamanca, a traditional cooking method, done under hot stones
- Breakfast at the peaceful Andenes
- Peruvian hospitality with first-class service
A creative selection featuring Novoandean and International dishes adds the perfect touch to your memorable event.
Take a look at the options we have for you here.
For more information, please contact us: