Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, Sonesta Philadelphia is pleased to provide all amenities and services necessary for a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
Hotel amenities include:
- Seasonal rooftop swimming pool on our 8th floor, open Memorial Day to the end of September
- Art Bar
- Lobby Cafe
- Art Gallery
- 24-hour business center with computer, printer, free Wi-Fi, copy and fax machines
- 24-hour on-site fitness center
- Complimentary Philadelphia Sports Club passes
- In-room dining
- Safety deposit boxes
- Wireless high-speed internet access
- 16,000 square feet of meeting and event space
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card at the time of booking. As of April 1, 2016, any cancellation must be made by no later than 4:00 PM local hotel time the day prior to arrival. Any reservation canceled after this time, or any booking that is a no-show, will be charged the sum of the first night's room and tax charges.
- Non-Guaranteed reservations are not accepted
- If a guest chooses to pay by cash upon arrival, the hotel at check-in will collect the total for the room rate, taxes, and parking charges (if applicable). In addition, a refundable cash deposit of $250.00 will be collected upon check-in towards incidental expenses incurred in the hotel. The hotel will refund any remaining amount from this deposit at checkout. Alternatively, guests may choose to pay cash for their guest room at check-in but present a credit card for incidental expenses. If this is the case, please be aware that the hotel will authorize the card for a minimum of $250.
- Credit Cards Accepted for Guarantee and Deposit: American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Diners Club, Discover and JCB Credit Card