The limitless all-inclusive experience at Sonesta Ocean Point Resort is ideal for adults seeking an array of dining options, bars, lounges, amenities and exemplary service. Additional privileges include VIP personal concierge service, 24-hour room service, evening turndown service, cooking classes and a host of other extras.
All Sonesta St Maarten resorts
- Champagne and cold towel check-in
- Full breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks each day in any of the resort's restaurants
- Unlimited international and domestic premium beer, wine and spirits, fruit drinks and soft drinks in all bars, including the swim-up pool bar
- Mini-bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water (highest room categories have spirits and beer)
- Weekly manager’s cocktail party and beach dinner party
- Free WiFi in guest rooms and common areas
- Fitness center
- Scheduled daytime activities like aerobics, bocce ball, billiards, board games, darts, ping-pong, snorkeling, tennis and water aerobics
- Nightly theme parties, live entertainment and outdoor movies
- Guest day pass to Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort, Casino & Spa with complimentary use of the resort's facilities
- Full access to all facilities at the adjacent Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino
- All hotel taxes, utility and service fees
Exclusively at Sonesta Ocean Point Resort
- VIP personal concierge service
- 24-hour room service
- Evening turndown service
- Butler service in selected suite categories
Stay at one, play at three!
Stay at one, play at three. As St. Maarten's limitless all-inclusive resort brand, you can stay at Sonesta Ocean Point Resort and go play at our two other St. Maarten Resorts: the adjacent Sonesta Maho Beach Resort and Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort, located in Great Bay, Philipsburg.
Get full exchange privileges and spend the day in Great Bay and Philipsburg. Our sister resort offers a one mile, white-sand beach with walking access to duty-free shopping in downtown Philipsburg. Dine and drink buffet and a la carte. Enjoy three pools, four restaurants and four bars, and non-motorized watersports. It's like having three vacations in one!