An all-inclusive vacation at Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino in St Maarten is great for all couples, families and groups. The resort is the largest all-inclusive hotel on the island. Enjoy enticing à la carte menus and sumptuous buffets, exciting theme nights, all beverages and tropical drinks in all our restaurants and bars, including the swim-up pool bar!
All Sonesta St Maarten resorts
- Champagne and cold towel check-in
- Full breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks each day in any of the resort's restaurants
- Unlimited international and domestic premium beer, wine and spirits, fruit drinks and soft drinks in all bars, including the swim-up pool bar
- Mini-bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water (highest room categories have spirits and beer)
- Weekly manager’s cocktail party and beach dinner party
- Free WiFi in guest rooms and common areas
- Fitness center
- Scheduled daytime activities like aerobics, bocce ball, billiards, board games, darts, ping-pong, snorkeling, tennis and water aerobics
- Nightly theme parties, live entertainment and outdoor movies
- Full exchange privileges* with Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort, Casino & Spa for a day of beach relaxing, sun basking and dining al fresco
- All hotel taxes, utility and service fees
Exclusively at Sonesta Maho Beach Resort
- Children five years and under stay, play and eat free
- A lively Kids Club designed for children ages 4 to 12 with supervised indoor and outdoor activities
Children 4 years and under stay, play and eat free. Children ages 5-11 years stay all-inclusive for $45 per night when sharing existing bedding.
Stay at one, play at two. As the premier, limitless all-inclusive resort brand on the island, you can stay at Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino and go play at our other Sint Maarten Resort, Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort, Casino & Spa.
Get full exchange privileges and spend the day in Great Bay and Philipsburg. Our sister resort offers a one mile, white-sand beach with walking access to duty-free shopping in downtown Philipsburg. Dine and drink buffet and a la carte. Enjoy three pools, four restaurants and four bars, a spa (for an additional charge) and watersports. It's like having two vacations in one!
* You must be over 18 years old, since Sonesta Great Bay is an adults-only resort.