Hilton Head for Kids
Hilton Head’s for kids, too! Regularly voted among the best Hilton Head kid-friendly resorts by several family publications, there are plenty of options to choose from.
Family activities you might enjoy:
- Adventure Cove Family Fun Center — features two miniature golf courses, a video arcade and an indoor play space
- Adventure Island — for older kids (ages 10-16), eco-exploration and adventure
- Coastal Discovery Museum — offers nature programs, crafts and entertainment.
- Commander Zodiac Junior Sailing and Dolphin Tours — basic and advanced classes available (ages 6-16).
- Harbour Town Lighthouse Legends Tour — open every day 10 a.m. ‘till sundown with panoramic views
- The Sandbox — interactive children’s museum on the island
- Sea Pines Recreation Area — with hayrides, scavenger hunts, crafts and more
- Sky Pirate Water Adventures — go fishing, learn to parasail or our new inflatable ride, FlyFish.
- Salty Dog — an island legend, a meal with entertainment and an adventure
The Sonesta Hilton Head resort also offers ‘Just Us Kids,’ a supervised children's club designed to be fun, entertaining and a learning experience. Our programs often include game time, beach adventures, swimming and arts & crafts.
Ages 3-5 are welcome in one of our half-day sessions, and ages 6-12 may join us for a half- or full-day program. Lunch and/or snack are provided accordingly. Rates and activities vary seasonally.