Hilton Head for Kids
Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island isn’t just an experience for the adults in your party – it’s designed for kids, too! Not only do we offer some of the best Hilton Head hotel deals we are also regularly voted among the best kid-friendly resorts by several family publications that are too numerous to mention.
For those looking to partake in family activities, some options include:
- Adventure Cove Family Fun Center — The options are endless here with two miniature golf courses, a video arcade, and an indoor play space
- Adventure Island — Designed for older kids (ages 10-16), Adventure Island features unique eco-exploration and adventure
- Coastal Discovery Museum — Visit the museum for nature programs, crafts, and daily entertainment
- Commander Zodiac Junior Sailing and Dolphin Tours — Basic and advanced classes available to meet the needs of young every young explorer (ages 6-16)
- Harbour Town Lighthouse Legends Tour — Enjoy the breathtaking views every day from 10 a.m. until sundown
- The Sandbox — This interactive children’s museum is sure to be a hit among the younger members of your party
- Sea Pines Recreation Area — Featuring hayrides, scavenger hunts, and crafts, the opportunities to make memories are seemingly endless
- Sky Pirate Water Adventures — Go fishing, learn to parasail, or try out our new inflatable ride, FlyFish
- Salty Dog — This popular activity features a meal with entertainment and an adventure all rolled into one
Additionally, we are proud to offer a program called ‘Just Us Kids,’ a supervised children’s club that incorporates both fun and learning. Our programs include game time, beach adventures, swimming, arts & crafts, and more. Ages 3-5 are welcome in one of our half-day sessions, and ages 6-12 may join us for a half- or full-day program. Lunch and/or snack are provided accordingly. Rates and activities vary seasonally.
For more information on the many exciting activities we offer for children, or to book your stay with Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island, contact us today.