Hilton Head, SC is a family and kid friendly island with many activities for all ages. Regularly voted best kid friendly beach by several family publications - here are some ideas beyond the beach.
The Sonesta Resort offers Just Us Kids, a supervised children's club designed to be fun, entertaining, and a learning experience. Our programs often include game time, beach adventures, swimming, and arts and crafts. Ages 3-5 years are welcome in one of our half day sessions (either AM or PM). Children 6-12 years may join us for a full day, or choose a half-day program. Lunch and/or snack are provided accordingly. Rates and activities vary seasonally.
Families who visit the Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island also enjoy:
- Adventure Cove Family Fun Center - with two miniature golf courses, video arcade and indoor play space
- Adventure Island - for older kids eco-exploration and adventure (ages 10-16)
- Coastal Discovery Museum - offering nature programs, crafts, and entertainment
- Commander Zodiac Junior Sailing and Dolphin Tours - basic and advanced classes available, ages 6-16
- Harbour Town Lighthouse Legends Tour - open every day 10am till sundown with panoramic views
- The Sandbox - interactive children’s museum on the Island
- Sea Pines Recreation Area - with hayrides, scavenger hunts, crafts and more
- Sky Pirate Water Adventures - go fishing, learn to parasail, or try FlyFish - a new inflatable ride
- Salty Dog - an island legend, a meal with entertainment and an adventure