Just Us Kids
A supervised kids club designed to be fun, entertaining and a learning experience. Our various programs often include game time, beach adventures, swimming and arts and crafts. Ages 3-5 years are welcome in one of our half day sessions (either AM or PM). Children 6-12 years may join us for a full day or choose a half-day program. Lunch and/or snack are provided accordingly. Sorry, children must be potty-trained, no diapers or training pants allowed.
AM: 9am-1pm $45 (lunch included)
PM: 1pm-4pm $40* (snack included)
*Drop-off available for $15/hour (per child) between the hours of 9 am - 4 pm
Multiple Day Passes
FULL AM PM
3 Day $195 $120 $105
4 Day $240 $140 $120
5 Day $275 $150 $125
Pick a spot on our pool deck and join us for a family-friendly feature at Sunset!
Friday, 5/20/16: Lilo & Stitch
Saturday, 5/21/16: How to Train Your Dragon
- What is the ratio of child to counselor in Just Us Kids?
- What if our plans change and I need to cancel, is there a cancellation policy?
- I have a 3 year old who isn’t potty trained yet, can they still attend?
- I forgot to put sunscreen on my child before dropping them off at the club, do I need to go back and get some?
- My child is 4 and not a very good swimmer. Will she be alright in the pool?
- What happens if my child has food allergies?
- Who are the counselors who’ll be watching my child?