With seven miles of beach, Fort Lauderdale is surely a kid-friendly destination. And beyond the beach, the city offers plenty of activities and attractions to delight and enchant people of all ages. So you’ll have as much as fun as they do.
- Museum of Discovery and Science - home of the largest living Atlantic coral reef in captivity and a 3D IMAX theater, featuring two floors of interactive exhibits
- Hugh Taylor Birch State Park - tucked between the Atlantic and the Intracoastal Waterway, an oasis of walking trails with the chance to rent canoes and kayaks
- Bicycle Rentals - available right in front of the Sonesta from a Broward B-Cycle kiosk
- Butterfly World - ten acres of aviaries, botanical gardens and, of course, butterflies
- Sawgrass Recreation Park - where you can board an airboat for a thrilling tour through the Everglades