© Copyright Sonesta International Hotels Corporation (Sonesta).
- The information and content on this website is owned by Sonesta and/or other parties. The site can be used for non-commercial individual use only. Downloading, reproduction or retransmission of Sonesta information and content is strictly prohibited.
- By using the site, you agree not to copy, download or upload files or information, or post or publish any part of the site without permission from Sonesta.
- All information and content on the site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Occasionally typographical and technical errors occur and Sonesta does not assume responsibility or liability other than to update the information brought to our attention. Sonesta reserves the right to update, cancel, change and improve site content and information at any time without notice.
- We use sophisticated tools to protect the security of your transactions on our websites. When making a reservation, submitting credit card information on our Virtual Concierge, etc. we use software which encrypts the information you input. This software uses "Secure Sockets Layer" (SSL) technology however, as on all websites, data transmission is not 100% secure, therefore, by using this site, you understand that we cannot warrant or guarantee the security of information you transmit to or from our websites. We will do our best to protect your information on our systems.
- Sonesta websites are intended for general audiences. Anyone under the age of 13 should not register with us and, without their parents' consent, we will not send e-mail to anyone who tells us they are under the age of 13.