Don't Miss The Top Ten Adventures in Taba
1. Take a snorkeling or diving trip in the Red Sea to view the beautiful coral reef. The Hotel has a dive center that will set you up with half-day or full-day trips (including lunch). The dive center has all the equipment necessary and offers training for new divers.
2. Ride a camel along the beach at Taba Heights.
3. Take the glass-bottom boat ride at Taba Heights Water World to view some colorful and exotic fish and the coral reef. The boat ride is about an hour in length.
4. Get a taste of Israeli culture, across the border at Eilat. Eilat has great restaurants and shops and is a quick bus ride away. Ask about swimming with dolphins while you are there.
5. Take a jeep safari or a quad bike excursion through the desert.
6. Spend the evening in a Bedouin tent in the Sinai desert, right under the stars.
7. Enjoy live entertainment at the Hotel with Arabic music, belly dancers, and a folkloric show.
8. Visit the recently restored Salah El-Din fortress on Pharoah’s Island.
9. Enjoy Egyptian cuisine at the Palmira Dining Room; sit on the patio that overlooks the sea. Then head over to the Piano Bar for cocktails and live music.
10. Spend the afternoon at the Sonesta Hotel’s private 200-meter sandy beach. Play a game of beach volleyball or take a swim in the Red Sea.