No ticket, no problem, your best seats on game day are right here on Bourbon Street!
Are you ready for some football? Whether you are a member of the Who Dat Nation, or chant Tiger Bait, or roll with the Green Wave, the Royal Sonesta Hotel New Orleans is your all-access pass on game day serving up plenty of football spirit this season...
- Every Saturday and Sunday from 11 AM to 7 PM
- Game Day Menu includes: Kickoff Chili Cheese Fries, Gridiron Spinach and Artichoke Dip, Saintsational Chicken Wings, Goal Line Kobe Sliders and Pulled Pork Sliders. For just $5 you may select from an Abita Amber Draft, a glass of Red or White Wine, a Margarita, or a Bartender’s Choice Cocktail. You’ll feel as though you’ve scored the winning touchdown by choosing the Playhouse as your football headquarters.
- Five new 60” HD televisions and a brand new Bose sound system
- Enjoy $4 Domestic Beers, $5 Import Beers & Local Drafts, and $8 Bloody Marys or Bartenders Choice Cocktails.
- Select from a variety of mild, medium or full-bodied cigars from our humidor and settle back in the ultimate man-cave to enjoy the game.
- Meet members of the New Orleans Saintsations Cheerleading Team on away games!
- The Jager Shot Girls are in the house when our boys are at home in the dome.
- Every guy gets a free mini-football and its complimentary pom-poms for the ladies.
Game Day Menu includes: Who Dat Nation Chicken Sandwich, Tailgate Bourbon BBQ Ribs, and the Black and Gold Burger. Bring along your own cheering section and take advantage of $24 Abita Amber Pitchers, $18 PBR Pitchers, or $20 Budweiser and Bud Light Buckets.
- Exciting Game Day Drink Specials: $7 Mimosas, $8 Bloody Marys, 16 oz. Blonde Ale & PBR Draft Beers for $6, and a $9 PJ’s Frozen Irish Coffee with a choice of Jameson Irish Whiskey or Baileys. Pop in to check the scores or put your feet up and stay awhile.
- Serving dinner nightly from 5:30 PM, lunch Wednesday through Friday from 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM, and Sunday Jazz Brunch from 10:30 AM to 2:00 PM. Experience just why Executive Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto’s exciting new restaurant is among Conde Nast Traveler’s “Best New Restaurants in the American South” and on Gayot’s list of “Top 10 New Restaurant’s in the U.S.
Photo from rainsoaked on Flickr