Travel Pass Frequently Asked Questions
1. What do I need to do to become a Sonesta Travel Pass member?
Sonesta Travel Pass program is complimentary and is available to individuals by filling out a member profile registration form on Enrollment
2. What is a Qualifying stay?
A qualifying stay is defined as consecutive nights in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-ins/check-outs that may occur. The member must reserve the room in the member's name and stay overnight. Members can not earn credit for day use (same arrival and departure date). See Question # 12 for qualified rates.
3. What are the different levels of Sonesta Travel Pass?
Membership levels are as follows: Member level begins upon enrollment; Preferred level requires three (3) qualifying stays; Elite level requires six (6) qualifying stays.
4. How can I add my Travel Pass number to an existing reservation?
Please email us at Travelpass@sonesta.com with the hotel name, confirmation number, your first and last name (as it appears on the reservation), your Travel Pass Member ID#, and your arrival date.
5. I just became a member of Sonesta Travel Pass; how do I receive credit for a past stay?
Membership begins from the day you enroll. If you were not a member during your stay, credits may not be given for past stays.
6. Can my spouse use my Travel Pass number on his or her stay with Sonesta?
The name on the reservation must match the name on your Travel Pass card in order for stay credit to be awarded. Your spouse may sign up for Travel Pass in order for him/her to receive stay credit.
7. When does my stay credit show on my Travel Pass account?
Please allow 1 week for posting of stay credits. For any questions or missing stays, please contact Travel Pass Customer Service by phone at 617-421-5400 or by email at Travelpass@sonesta.com.
8. How can I ensure that I get my stay credit?
Provide your Sonesta Travel Pass member number each time you make a reservation for a Sonesta Hotel or Resort, and you will be credited for every qualified stay within 1 week of your departure.
9. Can I make changes to my Travel Pass profile?
Yes, sign in to Travel Pass and select the member profile section that you would like to update. Changes will be updated immediately.
10. How do I update my information such as e-mail address for email offers?
You can modify the type of email offers you would like to receive by visiting your member account. To opt out of email offers, you can simply click the unsubscribe button on any email offer you receive.
11. Do Sonesta Travel Pass members receive special rates?
We provide exclusive special rates through our monthly email offers at various Sonesta hotels.
12. Can I receive Travel Pass benefits if I book my hotel stay through a third party such as Expedia.com, Priceline.com, a wholesaler or a charter company?
No, reservations booked through an online third party reservation service, i.e. Expedia.com, Travelocity.com, Orbitz.com, Priceline.com or Hotwire.com, are not eligible for any Sonesta Travel Pass benefits. Group reservations and any reservations booked through wholesalers, and charter companies do not qualify for Travel Pass benefits. For full qualifying rates details, please visit Terms and Conditions.