Suggestions for Romance
• Explore El Parque del Amor and share a kiss beneath the statue of the lovers "The Kiss" by artist Victor Delfin. The park overlooks the Pacific Ocean and was dedicated on Valentine's Day 1993.
• Share some of Lima's famous criollo cuisine, a mix of Andean, Spanish, Italian and Asian flavors.
• Take a "Lima de Noche" (Lima at night) tour of the city.
• Explore the historic city center, a UNESCO Cultural World Heritage Site easily walked while strolling hand-in-hand.
• Explore the Magic Water Circuit - 13 dancing fountains with music and light in the park downtown (see photo above).
• Spend an afternoon at an outdoor cafe sipping pisco sours.
• Enjoy a picnic and walk through the Olive Grove after which the hotel is named.
• Relax and swim in the hotel's rooftop pool, overlooking the city of Lima.