1. Watch the Lima Warriors play football and cheer with the Peruvians.
2. Visit the Gold Museum with a variety of pre-Columbian gold artifacts including weapons and ceremonial objects.
3. Walk through Larcomar, the contemporary, cultural, and entertainment center of Lima, with restaurants, shops, night clubs and bowling.
4. Take a Camusso tour to one of the most popular silver factories in Peru.
5. Visit Lima’s Cathedral located in the Main Square with carved stalls and silver covered altars.
6. Experience the Cultural Center PUCP for cultural news in Lima. The center offers art exhibitions, theater, cinema, coffee shops and more.
7. Shop at Jockey Plaza Shopping Center with almost 200 stores and boutiques. Try to find a Peruvian outfit to take home!
8. Visit the Church of San Francisco, which is considered by some as the greatest architectural complex of its kind in Latin America. In the basement are underground catacombs that served as a cemetery for the city during the Viceroyalty.
9. Walk through the gardens of Miraflores, or visit the Parque del Amour overlooking the ocean.
10. Be adventurous and go surfing with the locals!