Location and Setting
A spectacular destination beach resort, offering panoramic views of the Red Sea and the surrounding desert. The resort features its own dive center and is located on Hurghada Beach on the Red Sea. It is located just 15 minutes from Hurghada International airport, 20 minutes from downtown Hurghada, 270 km from Luxor and 500 km from Cairo.
360 wide luxuries rooms and chalets, overlooking sea, pool, garden and mountains, all accommodations enjoy the latest amenities.
- 105 rooms sport building garden view
- 155 rooms pool & sea view
- 76 units 1 bedroom bungalows (1 bed room + living room)
- 24 units 2 bedroom bungalows (2 bed rooms + living room)
- Private balcony or patio
- Mini-bar filled upon request (extra charges apply)
- Direct-dial telephone
- Individual climate control
- Safe box
- Hair dryer
- Non-smoking rooms
- Hotel-wide fire alarm system and smoke detector
- Bathtub with shower
- Tea and coffee facilities
- LCD TV with joyful variety of satellite channels
- Electricity (220 V)
- Connecting & non-smoking are available
Facilities & Services
- Private beach
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Airport shuttle bus, valet and car parking
- Message service
- Babysitting and Children’s Club
- Safety deposit box
- ATM machine and bank
- Doctor on call
- Gift and jewelry shops
- Recreation center
- WiFi available subject to charge
Meeting facilities are available for groups of up to 400 guests.
Dining and Entertainment
6 restaurants, Oriental café, pool bar, beach bar, lobby bar and lounge, amphitheater and discotheque
Our outdoor pool bar will offer drinks on all inclusive from 10.00 until 23.00 daily with a capacity of sixty seats in a shaded elegant atmosphere during the day and a romantic environment at night.
Farfasha Egyptian Restaurant as of 15.09.2015
Offering Egyptian delights for dinner with a seating capacity of 60, Farfasha is covered in an air-conditioned area, and can accommodate an additional 30 people on the outdoor terrace.
Sports and Fitness
The Fitness Center offers a variety of strength-training equipment, sauna, massage and private locker rooms. In addition, the resort includes an outdoor swimming pool, a children's pool, an indoor heated pool, on-site diving center, billiard, bicycle rental, rifle shooting, 2 floodlit tennis courts, mini hockey, golf and soccer pitch.
The size of the GYM area is approx 156 square meter adjacent to the indoor pool area.
This facility is also locate next to the new Spa Center which will be open end February 2015.
The GYM provides:
Multi-station Gym equipment
Points of Interest
Desert Safari, casinos, Gifftun Island National Park, the Marine Life Museum and El Souq (the local bazaar), Luxor, Cairo and the Monasteries of St. Paul and St. Anthony. The resort can offer suggestions and information on all of the ‘must-see’ attractions.
Souvenir shops, a souq (or bazaar) and several shopping malls
- Check-in: 3:00 p.m. Check-out: 12 noon
- Taxes and Gratuities: 12% service charge; 10% sales tax and 2% city tax
- Credit Cards: American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Diners Club
- Currency: Egyptian Pound, but the U.S. Dollar is widely accepted
- Temperature: In winter 20°C and in summer 30°C averages
- Electricity: 220 volts, AC, 50 cycles
Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Resort Hurghada
Safaga Road – P.O. Box 263
Hurghada – Red Sea - Egypt
Telephone: +2065.346.1001 Fax: +2065.346.1010