Hilton Head Island is the largest barrier island on the southern Atlantic seacoast. More than just 12 miles of beach — the island is consistently listed as an award-wining family destination. The island has an eco-friendly point of view and a real appreciation for the environment offering 50 miles of paths for bicycling and hiking along the shore. With over 250 restaurants, 24 golf courses, spectacular beaches, and in excess of 200 shops, the Hilton Head Island offers something for everyone.
Located just 45 minutes from Savannah and just over an hour from Charleston, both are convenient from our resort at Hilton Head Island for daytrips, or for additional options for air transportation.
• Coligny Plaza – over 60 shops & restaurants within walking distance of the beach
• Park Plaza – cinema, shops and dining
• Sea Pines Forest Preserve
• Golf – 24 courses on the island
• Tennis – 20 courts next door at Van Der Meer Tennis Academy
• Water sports – boating, kayaking, fishing
• Exploring the Island by bike or on foot (onsite bike rentals available)
• Nightlife on the Island and in nearby Savannah
• Day trips to Savannah, Beaufort and Charleston
On Hilton Head Island the weather averages a comfortable 40-60 degrees in the winter months and a balmy 70-85 during the summer months.