Explore Atlanta and Beyond with Ease
You will love our location, removed enough from downtown so you can relax after exploring the city … and well situated near the fun and fascinating sites northeast of the city. For a slice of southern history and invigorating hikes, Stone Mountain is nearby. Sports fans can take in a Gwinnett Gladiators game at the Arena at Gwinnett Center. For a more refined night out, enjoy a show at the Gwinnett Performing Arts Center, just 3 miles away. Join us, and see why Atlanta is the seventh-most visited city in the United States.
- Georgia Aquarium
- CNN Center
- World of Coca Cola
- Gwinnett Gladiators Hockey
- Gwinnett Environmental and Heritage Center
- Southeastern Railway Museum in Duluth
- Fox Theater
- Coolray Field: Home of the Atlanta Braves AAA-affiliate Gwinnett Braves
- Gwinnett Civic & Cultural Center, including The Arena at Gwinnett Center and the Performing Arts Center
- Medieval Times
- Atlanta History Center
- Margaret Mitchell House & Museum
- Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site
Still at a loss for what to do on your visit to Atlanta? Check out the top 50 suggestions here from some local experts.