Historic Downtown Flagstaff
Flagstaff offers a wide variety of historic and unique attractions downtown or within easy driving distance. In addition to great dining and nightlife. seasonal activities near our Flagstaff hotel include:
• The Pioneer Museum is a three-acre property with an extensive children’s area, numerous territorial-era buildings and a steam locomotive.
• Riordan Mansion State Historic Park offers a turn of the century experience of a local Arts and Crafts style mansion.
• The North Pole Experience (NPX), is the home of Santa's authentic workshop and one-of-a-kind Christmas adventure in Flagstaff, Arizona.
• Heritage Square is the place to find an array of free entertainment events, including concerts throughout the summer.
• Museum of Northern Arizona offers a unique insight into the Colorado Territory, native cultures and the natural landscape.
• The Arboretum at Flagstaff is a 200-acre botanical garden and nature center focusing on the native plants and animals found in Northern Arizona.
You'll find more information here about historic Flagstaff.