1. Take a trip to Machu Picchu, which just became one of the Seven Wonders of the World!
2. Take the "Sacred Valley" Tour (preferred days Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday), where you will visit the indian market of Pisac, the Ollantaytambo fortress and the Chinchero town.
3. Visit Sacsayhuaman, a magnificent Inca fortress, which overlooks the city of Cusco.
4. Wander around the Main Square and walk down Avenida El Sol, the main walking street in Cusco.
5. See the architecture and landscape of the Hotel Monasterio of Cusco.
6. Enjoy a local evening show for Peruvian dance and culture.
7. Visit the Tambomachay Ruins or “Baños del Inco.” These Inca baths were used for ritual bathing.
8. See Koricancha Temple, the Quechua word for “gold zone.” This was a religious building where the Incas worshipped the sun.
9. Tour the renaissance-style Cathedral of Cusco. The building is in the shape of a Latin cross and looks magnificent at night.
10. If you’re up for adventure, go paragliding in Cusco. Trips leave from Chinchero or near Pisac.