Experience the Romance of the Sonesta Collection
Sonesta Hotel & Suites Coconut Grove
• Swim in the 8th floor rooftop outdoor pool under the stars
• Enjoy a Peruvian meal on the outdoor rooftop overlooking Biscayne Bay
• Share a kiss in the stunning gardens of the Vizcaya Museum
• Relax with a quiet meal in a sidewalk café among the galleries in the Grove
• Enjoy a walk through the exotic Fairchild Gardens.
Royal Sonesta Hotel Boston
• Romantic evening walk along the Charles River
• Star gaze next door at the Museum of Science observatory
• Take a Chocolate Trolley Tour
• Visit the Jewelers Building in Downtown Crossing
• Take a North End Market tour and then enjoy dinner at any of the intimate restaurants
• Discover the city by bicycle and enjoy a picnic in the public gardens
• Enjoy a horse and buggy tour of Faneuil Hall Marketplace and the North End
• Dinner for two on one of the riverfront patios overlooking the city
Royal Sonesta Hotel New Orleans
• Take a morning stroll on the River Walk along the Mississippi
• A carriage ride through the French Quarter
• Enjoy a private booth at one of many dimly lit jazz clubs
• Relax with a Hurricane in the hotel’s tropical center courtyard
• Have lunch in a French sidewalk café or bistro
• Visit the Voodoo Spiritual Temple to see your future
Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino
• Be high rollers for the night: play a hot game of poker and see a Vegas-style review at the Casino Royale
• Enjoy a gourmet meal at The Point Restaurant
• Rejuvenate with a couples’ massage in our Good Life Spa, St. Maarten's best!
• Socialize with happy hour cocktails at the swim-up Oasis pool bar
• Watch one of the world's best sunsets from the Sunset Beach Bar
Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort & Casino
• Sleep in late and order room service for two
• Sit on your private balcony, enjoy the sea breeze, watching the sunset or cruise ships docking in the Harbor
• Walk along the boardwalk in Philipsburg on a moonlit night with your sweetheart
• Get married! There are so many romantic locations along the white-sand beach
• Melt away with a dip in a bubbling whirlpool tub
• Honeymoon package
• Have a refreshing cocktail while overlooking a panoramic view of the Nile
• Renew your vows or host your wedding in an ancient temple
• Enjoy the belly dancing show on the deck of a Nile cruise ship
• Experience the wonder of the ancient world on a shore excursion
Sonesta St. George Hotel Luxor
• Felucca candlelight dinner cruise
• Watch the sun setting over the Nile and the Royal Pharaoh Mountains
• His and her massages in the privacy of your suite
• 3-night extensive Honeymoon package
• Immerse yourself in the mystery of a culture that is 1000’s of years old
Sonesta Beach Resort & Casino Sharm El Sheikh
• Relax on the beach with a couples massage
• Enjoy a candlelight dinner on the beach
• Romantic dinner in La Gondola Italian Restaurant
• Enjoy a dive together or a day snorkeling at one of the best sites in the world
• Walk the sands of Naama Bay on the shores of the magnificent Red Sea
• Shop at the local bazaar
Sonesta Cairo Hotel & Casino
• Explore the untold wonders of a candlelight dinner in the Royal Suite
• Play a hand of blackjack at the Radjah Grand Casino
• Enjoy a quiet table in the Arabic piano lounge
• Hit the hottest hangout in town – Sinbad – the hotel’s discotheque
• Shop for exotic new perfume – or create your very own scent
Sonesta Hotel El Olivar
• Share Lima's famous criollo cuisine, a confluence of Andean, Spanish, Italian and Asian flavors
• Explore the historic city center - a UNESCO Cultural World Heritage Site
• Spend an afternoon at an outdoor café sipping pisco sours and people watching
• Enjoy a picnic and walk through the Olive Grove after which the hotel is named
• Relax and swim in the hotel's rooftop pool, overlooking the city of Lima
Sonesta Posada del Inca Miraflores
• Share a kiss in the Parque del Amor, overlooking the Pacific Ocean
• Explore the pre-Inca temple Hauca Pucllana
• Take in some culture in one of the many art galleries or theaters
• Relax at a sidewalk café for a coffee and take in the artistic vibe
• Enjoy the fresh air at a complimentary painting exhibitions and music events on Sundays
Sonesta Hotel Barranquilla
• Savor meals in beachfront boats along the country's Atlantic coast.
• Take romantic carriage ride down cobblestone streets.
• Take the boat ride across Cartagena Bay to reach nearby Rosario Island. The beaches are golden, the turquoise waters are warm, and you'll encounter marine life in their own open-water aquarium.
• Visit Bocas de Ceniza, There are different drives on wagons to observe the beautiful landscapes. There is a special zone plenty of flowers.
• Share a kiss on the Pumarejo Bridge. It is placed over The Magdalena River. It is famous thanks to its length, Many people visit the bridge in order to obtain an exceptional panoramic view of the city.
Sonesta Hotel Valledupar
• Visit the Casa de la Cultura, it contains paintings, artifacts and fossils from the Guane people.
• Bathe in the crystal waters of the Guatapurí River.
• Go for a stroll through La Leyenda Park, urban development hub that contemplates the ecological, cultural, and recreational aspects that guarantee the quality of life.
• Check out the golden statue of a mermaid in the banks of the Hurtado River. Legend has it that many years ago a woman decided to bathe in the river, disregarding the warnings of the townspeople, and was turned into a mermaid.
• Enjoy a lovely conversation at Café de las Madres. They serve only organically grown Sierra Nevada coffee. For lovebirds, there’s an extraordinary embrace: special cappuccino served in vertically nestling cups, with a lovely card and gift.
Sonesta Hotel Concepción
• Visit The Pinacoteca or Art Museum of Concepción with an extensive collection of works by Chilean painters.
• Take a stroll around the Ecuador Park to see the Gallery of History with displays from each era of the city's history.
• Go the top of Cerro Caracol for a view of downtown Concepción.
• Have a romantic dinner at the restaurant La Pasta de la Nona.
Sonesta Hotel Osorno
• The most distinctive volcano in the region is the Osorno Volcano located on the shores of Lago Llanquihue. It is possible to take excursions with your loved one up the volcano or around the base.
• Have a romantic dinner at Cancato, with local seafood specialties.
• Visit the Chile's Lake District. It is famous for its spectacular scenery of deep blue mountain lakes, snow-capped volcanoes, pristine beauty of forests, and traditional folklore, handicrafts and legends.
• Share a kiss on the Petrohué Waterfalls.
Sonesta Hotel Calama
• Bathe in the Apache Ojo Beach, a natural pool and waterfall.
• Explore the salt caverns and feel like you are walking on the moon!
• Enjoy the sunset at the Atacama Desert as the clouds melt from violet to gold.
• Go for a walk through the Tatio Geyser and surround yourself by an impressive scenery and arid beauty.
Sonesta Posadas del Inca Arequipa
• Go on a bike tour with your loved one and get to know Arequipa in the most exciting way.
• Visit Mollendo Arequipa Beach: is a beautiful seaside town located on the coast of Peru. With spectacular architecture and the traditional touch.
• Enjoy the bohemian style, great food, art and romance of the district of Yura.
• Enjoy a stroll around the Plaza de Armas, this square features graceful colonnades, swaying palms and lush gardens.
Sonesta Hotel Cusco
• Chill Out with your loved one in the Artsy Neighborhood of San Blas.
• Visit the Kusikay Theatre, it specializes in creating plays that integrate elements from theatre, circus, dance and music presenting outstanding pieces that allow the audience to get to know the ancient Peruvian culture.
• Have a romantic dinner at the restaurant Incanto, Italian cuisine.
• Walk around the Plaza de Armas holding hands enjoying the impressive architecture.
Sonesta Posadas del Inca Cusco
• Go on a hike to one of the Seven Wonders of the World: Machu Pichu.
• Relax on the Tambomachay, referred to as the Inca baths.
• Enjoy a romantic dinner at the Paititi restaurant serving international and creole cuisine with live folkloric shows.
• Visit the Museum of the Archbishop's Palace and enjoy a collection of religious art.
Sonesta Posadas del Inca Lake Titicaca Puno
• Go for a stroll through the Sillustani ruins. These fascinating ruins consist of huge, cylinder-shaped towers in which pre-Inca tribes buried the elite members of their community.
• Go on a boat ride to the floating islands of Lake Titicaca, Uros Islands. A unique tourist destination.
• Enjoy a romantic dinner at Inkafé features Peruvian and international cuisine with a dramatic view of the Lake Titicaca.
Sonesta Posadas del Inca Sacred Valley Yucay
• Enjoy a romantic evening at the Huayoccari Hacienda Restaurant. Overlooking the Sacred Valley, the walls are decorated with colonial paintings, ceramics, and has a rustic courtyard.
• Bathe in the waters of the Urubamba River. Enjoy a picnic on the banks of the river.
• Go for a hike through Pisac. Nickname “the city of towers”, Pisac serve as defense for Qosqo from onslaughts by the neighboring tribes.