Don't Miss The Top Ten Adventures Around Coconut Grove
1. Walk through Coconut Grove along CocoWalk and shop at the stores and boutiques.
2. Eat some of the best Peruvian food at Panorama Restaurant, right in the Sonesta Hotel. This restaurant is on the 8th floor and offers great views of Coconut Grove and its Marinas.
3. Visit the Improv Comedy Club in Coconut Grove for some laughs.
4. Stroll through Fairchild Botanical Garden, one of the world’s preeminent botanical gardens, with rare tropical plants from around the world, located only 4 miles from the Sonesta Hotel.
5. Shop and eat along South Beach and visit Casa Casuarina.
6. Experience Barnacle Historic State Park, the oldest house in Miami and located just a few steps from the Sonesta Bayfront Hotel.
7. Visit the Vizcaya Museum near Coconut Grove that resembles a European Palace.
8. Swim with the Dolphins at Miami Seaquarium in Key Biscayne. You will be able to feed, touch, and swim with these outstanding animals.
9. Shop like a Floridian at The Village of Merrick Park, a high-end and exclusive shopping plaza. Bayside Marketplace also has excellent shopping and offers boat tours around the rich and famous houses of Miami.
10. Educate yourself at the Miami Museum of Science and Planetarium, which is only 5 minutes from the Sonesta Bayfront Hotel Coconut Grove.