We invite you to stay in luxury at the Royal Sonesta Hotel Boston for an unforgettable getaway. When you book our Vrooom Package, you will receive FREE garage parking during your stay.
Below are a list of highly recommended activities from our Concierge team. Please feel free to contact our dedicated Concierge team should you have any questions or require any help planning your next trip to Boston.
1. Take a walk through Boston Common. The Boston Public Garden was the first public botanical garden in the United Sates. If the weather is nice, make sure to take a swan boat ride (seasonal). See if you can locate the George Washington statue and the Make Way for Ducklings statues.
2. One major attraction in Boston is the Boston Red Sox. Make sure to visit Fenway Park, the oldest baseball stadium still in use. If the Red Sox aren’t in season, you will still be able to take a tour of the park.
3. Walk the Freedom Trail to 16 significant historical sites. The Freedom Trail is a 2.5-mile walk from Boston Common to the Bunker Hill Monument. Enjoy a beverage along the way at Bell in Hand Tavern, the oldest bar in Boston!
4. Catch musket practice at the Bunker Hill Monument, the first public obelisk erected in the United States.
5. Visit Legal Sea Foods and have a bowl of Clam Chowder. But when you order it, say “Clam Chowdah!”
6. Shop at Faneuil Hall Marketplace (a.k.a. Quincy Market) and try to haggle with the vendors. On Fridays and Saturdays be sure to visit Haymarket with many more activities and outdoor vendors.
7. Catch an IMAX film at the New England Aquarium or an Omni Show at the Museum of Science.
8. Shop on Newbury Street, Boylston Street, and in the Prudential center. If you are spending time in the area, visit the Museum of Fine Arts and the Christian Science Center (don’t miss the enormous globe!).
9. From Memorial Day to Labor Day, take advantage of the Summerfest program at the Royal Sonesta Hotel. Summerfest includes a Charles River Boat Cruise or a Charles River Sunset Cruise; bicycles are available to rent and don’t forget the ice cream! (Summerfest is Thursday-Sunday).
10. Take a Boston Duck Tour on a World War II Amphibious Vehicle to see Boston by land and by water! (Seasonal)
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook to learn more about things to do in Boston and receive information about weekly specials, promotions, tips and so much more!