An Array of Activities a Short Drive Away
The Merrimack Valley surrounding Andover offers a rich past and ample attractions to enrich your stay. Whether you’re an art lover, history buff, outdoor walker or thrill-ride seeker, plenty of rewarding activities will bring the region to vibrant life. Not sure where to start? Our helpful staff is well-versed in the cultural landmarks and fun diversions of their hometown.
- Addison Gallery of American Art
- Museum at the Lowell Mills
- Tsongas Arena
- Seabrook Greyhound Racing
- Harold Parker State Forest
- Canobie Lake Amusement Park
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- 24-hour fitness center, including stationary bicycle, elliptical, treadmills, free weights and weight machines*
- Multi-purpose outdoor sport court
- Barbecue and picnic facilities
- Complimentary shuttle service is provided within a 5 mile radius of the hotel.
*Temporarily closed while being upgraded. See front desk for alternate locations to work out.